Saturday 5 March 2011

Socks for my brother

I knit these for my brother while sitting by his bedside at the Vancouver General Hospital. I did not try to make the pattern on each foot aligned but was happily surprised when I saw the photo of them.


The yarn is a new small line that we brought in. I thought they would be great for men. Subtle colors of brown, blue or green as a base.  There was alot left over so I also knit a little sample, a coffee sleeve, and I still have some left! You will have to ask which one it is at the shop because I did not bring the label with me to Vancouver.

3 comments:

  1. Wow, those are really awesome socks. Those must've taken you forever to knit but that's just from my point of veiw because whenever I see someone knitting my brain has a massive fart at how much patience it must take and i leave the room quickly.

    ReplyDelete
  2. They look so warm and comfy!

    Love the name of your blog. Very catchy!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Socks are pretty quick to knit! We have a sock knitting class at Knotty by Nature, it is anti-flatulence for your brain :)

    ReplyDelete