Sunday 9 November 2008

Birthday!

Last night we celebrated my birthday at our friends farm and I took some pictures of the lovely cake that my kids helped to make and decorate. I meant to post them tonight, but I forgot my camera, so no pics :( sorry!

I did still want to do a quick entry though and share with everyone that it is my birthday tomorrow and I would like to celebrate it with everyone by offering a 5% discount on all of the fibres in the store.

This week went well considering our advertising has been been limited to word of mouth, ravelry and facebook. Some exciting developemnts this week include:
- we now carry Indigo Moon's fingering weight in hand painted and semi-solids;
- Marilyn Guille is coordinating our grand opening scheduled for December 6th; and,
- fibre friends have been working with us to design and bring in some locally made items and patterns that I am really excited about!

Best wishes!

1 comment: