Friday 13 November 2009

2010 Year of.....

This year has been Year of Natural Fibres, so what happens after this year is done? I think we should declare it Year of Celebrating Your Accomplishments! Each project we do has a story to it, by the simple fact of other things that may be going on at the same time of our lives. Little place markers between the big mile stones. These little markers, hand made items, have a story to them and it is quite a unique forum, the digital world, that can now record and share with others, and create even more energy that goes into each piece, whether it be your very first scarf, dropped, crossed and "who knows what happened there" stitches, or a shawl with 300 stitches in a lace weight mohair that was not frog-able! Our forum on Ravelry is place you are invited to share and these pms.

3 comments:

  1. That yarn...is so wonderful!
    That would make one amazing hat! or...more than one~

    Hello! I'll be visiting Victoria in late December, and my friend who has just discovered your lovely store is going to take me for a visit. I can't wait to see all your fantastic yarn in person!

    ps: I added you to my favorite blog list, if that's alright with you.

    -Robyn

    ReplyDelete
  2. :D Oh, and by the day..I gave you an award on my blog today ^^
    -Robyn

    ReplyDelete